Big C is operated under strong dual retail-property business model. Below you can find a list of companies where Big C holds more than 10% of the issued shares:
- Most of subsidiaries conduct real estate business (Big C conducts its business on such properties)
- Big C Fairy Co., Ltd. and Phitsanulok Big C 2015 Limited, conduct hypermarket business.
- Big C Services Limited provides business activities in relation to life and non-life insurance.
- CMALL Limited (changed name form Chiang Mai Big C (2001) Co., Ltd.) and CMART (Thailand) Limited (changed name form Big C Distribution Co., Ltd.) have stopped their operations.
- Big C Supercenter (Laos) Co., Ltd. has not yet started its operations.
- C Distribution (Thailand) Ltd. conducts business of shopping online under the name CMART (changed name form Cdiscount).
- C-Distribution Asia Pte. Ltd. conducts holding business as an investment vehicle for e-commerce business in Thailand and Vietnam.